- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
SABAH, the Malaysia golf holiday heaven, had some great courses. Washed by the South China Sea, the Sulu Sea and the Celebes Sea, Sabah and its golf courses has a long indented coastline and excellent dive sites, such as those around the islands of Mabul, Sipadan and Layang Layang. Attracting climbers is Mount Kinabalu, the highest mountain in Southeast Asia and the focal point of Kinabalu Park, a World Heritage Site, which encompasses the Poring Hot Springs. Sabah has five other national parks including the Tunku Abdul Rahman marine park, and is home to three main indigenous groups namely, Kadaxan-Dusun, Murut and Bajau.
About the Golf Courses:
- Sutera Harbour Golf & Country Club (City Area) The golf course plays between the shores of the South China Sea and overlooks several offshore islands. The Sabah golf course comprises the Lake Course, Heritage Course and Garden Course and combines nature with clever routing, challenging fairways and greens, as well as strategically placed bunkers. Designer: Graham Marsh Course: 27 holes par 72/36 (6316 meters)
- Dalit Bay Golf & Country Club (Out-skirt area) The course was designed to fit in with the local and rustic environment of Sabah Malaysia and rivals the world’s great golf resorts. Spectacular views of Mount Kinabalu, South-East Asia’s tallest peak, are afforded from most holes and the best time of day to catch a glimpse of this peak is early morning before the daily clouds and fog roll in. Designer: Ted Parslow Course: 18 holes par 72 (6369 yards)
- Sabah Golf & Country Club (City area) Sabah Golf and Country Club is Sabah’s oldest 18 holes golf course and is popular with keen golfers throughout Sabah. This picturesque course first opened in 1976 and during the last 37 years its membership has grown significantly. Likewise, it is a popular course for those visiting Sabah. Located centrally in Kota Kinabalu, the course offers beautiful views towards the majestic Mount Kinabalu. And with its wide and undulating fairways, fast greens and water features is provides a challenging test to all playing abilities. Designer: Robert Muir Graves Course: 18 holes par 72 (6335 yards)
KOTA KINABALU AIPORT-HOTELArrive at Kota Kinabalu Airport. Transfer to selected hotel. Free at own leisure: Arrive at Kota Kinabalu Airport. Transfer to selected hotel. Free at own leisure
HOTEL-GOLF COURSEPick up at hotel lobby. Transfer to golf course (Sutera Harbour Golf & Country Club). Transfer back to selected hotel
HOTEL-GOLF COURSEPick up at hotel lobby. Transfer to golf course (Dalit Bay Golf & Country Club). Transfer back to selected hotel.
HOTEL-GOLF COURSE-AIRPORTPick up at hotel lobby & check out. Transfer to golf course (Sabah Golf & Country Club). Transfer to airport for flight back home.
- Three (03) night’s stay at selected hotel as mentioned above;
- Daily Breakfast
- Return transfers Hotel-KLIA-Hotel
- Return transfers Kota Kinabalu Airport-Hotel-Airport Kota Kinabalu
- 18 holes golf course for 3 days as per itinerary;
- Green fee, buggy and daily golf insurance
- Return transfer to golf course & return airport transfers
- Return Airticket
- Lunch & Dinner
- Travel insurance.
- Any other items that are not mentioned in the “includes” section.
No Details Found