- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
LANGKAWI-SUNSET LUNCH OR DINNER DAY CRUISE
Langkawi, officially known as Langkawi, the Jewel of Kedah (Malay: Langkawi Permata Kedah), is a district and an archipelago of 104 islands in the Andaman Sea some 30 km off the mainland coast of northwestern Malaysia. The islands are a part of the state of Kedah, which is adjacent to the Thai border. On 15 July 2008, Sultan Abdul Halim of Kedah consented to the change of name to Langkawi Permata Kedah in conjunction with his golden jubilee celebration. By far the largest of the islands is the eponymous Langkawi Island (Pulau Langkawi), with a population of some 64,792; the only other inhabited island being nearby Tuba Island.
Langkawi is also an administrative district, with the town of Kuah as its largest town.
Langkawi is a duty-free island.
Till 31st October 2018
*Duration/Time of Cruise*
3 hours Tour (Lunch: 1100hrs – 1400hrs) OR (Dinner: 1700hrs – 2000hrs)
*Things to bring*:
- Beach Towel
- Swimming costume (advisable to wear inside before departure)
- Clothes for changing
- Please ensure you are on time for pickup and boarding if you have booked the cruise with hotel transfer. If you are late, the operator can arrange a taxi pick up and speedboat to catch up the yacht. Please note however, there will be extra charges for the taxi and RM100-RM200 for speedboat transfers to catch up with the yacht.
- Please do not bring passport or any valuables items. Such items will be carried by the passengers at your own risks. You may keep your passport and valuables items, inside the safety box or pass to the Reception for safe keeping.
|Min 2 person||330.00||165.00|
SAILINGSAILING, while enjoying cocktails with great company is the perfect way to finish the day and start the evening. It is an excellent time of day for venturing out to sea, with the sun low in the sky and the temperature pleasantly cool. Feel the wind in your face and listen to the sound of the waves. You will experience the relaxing serenity, yet exciting feeling of traditionally traversing the Andaman Sea, while viewing the many beautiful islands of Langkawi. With countless PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES, chance encounters with flying fish, graceful eagles flying over us, palm lined beaches and dolphins are just part of the beautiful surprises on our trips. The breathtaking sight of the tropical sun sinking into the horizon of the Andaman Sea with a chance to witness the natural phenomena of the fabled “green flash” are the things that make this such a memorable cruise. Guests should not forget to take the opportunity to enjoy and cool off in our famous SALT WATER JACUZZI with a cocktail in hand
- Hotel pickup & transfer (Cenang beach and kuah area including pick up and drop off)
** Transfer Surcharge is applicable at RM50.00/person for the guests who stay at The Datai, The Andaman, Tanjung Rhu & Four Sesons Resort.
- On board BBQ lunch/dinner with free flow bar
- Unlimited beer, wine, spirits, cocktails, soft drinks, fruits juices and water
- Enjoy Saltwater Jacuzzi on net
- Travel insurance.
- Any other items that are not mentioned in the “includes” section.
No Details Found