- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Shànghai: few cities in the world evoke so much history, excess, glamour, mystique and exotic promise in name alone.
Shanghai, on China’s central coast, is the country's biggest city and a global financial hub. Its heart is the Bund, a famed waterfront promenade lined with colonial-era buildings. Across the Huangpu River rises the Pudong district’s futuristic skyline, including 632m Shanghai Tower and the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, with distinctive pink spheres. Sprawling Yu Garden has traditional pavilions, towers and ponds.
KUALA LUMPUR-SHANGHAIArrive in Shanghai in evening. After a warm welcome, our guide accompany you to hotel for check-in assistance.
SHANGHAI (B/L/D)Our exploration will start with Shanghai Old Town. After a well served Halal lunch, we will head to Xiao Tao Yuan Mosque for prayers. Coming up is some shopping time at Herbal Medicine Center, and Jewelry Shop will presents inexpensive and popular items. The evening time will be devoted to The Bund. At the west side stands 26 various buildings of different architectural styles including Gothic, Baroque, Romanesque, Classicism and the Renaissance. We will also take a look at the prestigious Nan Jing Road.
SHANGHAI (B)Today is planned as Free & Easy so that you will have some time of your own with this wonderful city.
SHANGHAI-KUALA LUMPUR (B/L/D)Check out in the morning. To see modern Shanghai, Pudong New Area is the trademark. A coach tour there will bring you into a big show of skyscrapers, followed by an outside walk at China Pavilion of World Expo 2010. The rest of the day is for bazaar shopping – Tianzifang Market and Taobaocheng City are good choices to enjoy bargaining fun. We will then take coach to Pudong International Airport for the departure flight back home.
- Private land transfers by air-conditioned company coach
- 4 star hotel with daily breakfast (B for breakfast)
- All entrance fees of sightseeing places as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private escorted tour with service of excellent English speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary at local Halal restaurants (L for lunch, D for dinner)
- One bottle of mineral water for each guest during tour
- Tipping @ 10 pax & above: RMB20 pax / day (for both adult and children
- Optional tour & Insurance
- International & domestic flights
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, etc.