- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
As one of the most important travel destinations in China, Xian, serving as the capital city of China for thousands years, has wonderful historical and cultural value for travellers worldwide!
Xi’an is a large city and capital of Shaanxi Province in central China. Once known as Chang’an (Eternal Peace), it marks the Silk Road’s eastern end and was home to the Zhou, Qin, Han and Tang dynasties' ruling houses. At archaeological sites in Xi’an’s surrounding plains are the famed Bingmayong (Terra Cotta Army), thousands of life-size, hand-molded figures buried with China’s first emperor, Qin Shi Huang.
KUALA LUMPUR-XIANArrive in Xi’an. Upon arrival, our guide will greet you at the airport and accompany to hotel for check-in.
XIAN (B/L/D)Our wonderful trip will start with Ancient City Wall. Stop by at Jade Shop to see the exquisite art of jade carving. A tasty Halal lunch will be ready for us then, followed by afternoon prayers at local Mosque. Afternoon programs includes North Square of Big Wild Goose Pagoda. The last one Xi’an Museum and an outside tour at Small Wild Goose Pagoda.
XIAN (B/L/D)Visit to Museum of the Qin Terracotta Warriors and Horses. And a tour to Three-Color Ceramic Factory.Visit Silk Store to get the finest products. The prayers will be spent at Great Mosque.We will also take a look at the famous Muslim Quarter. Back to hotel and rest.
XIAN (B/L/D)Check out in the morning. Our major spotlight today is Da Ming Palace National Heritage Park. Now consisting Dan Feng Gate, Lin De Temple, Han Yuan Temple and Tai Ye Pool. Coming up is Drum & Bell Tower Square. After prayers at Dongxin Street Mosque, we will have the blast shopping at Min Le Yuan Pedestrian. And private transfer will be ready for us to depart in the evening.
- 3 star hotel with daily breakfast (B for breakfast)
- Full length private land transfers by air-conditioned company coach
- All entrance fees of sightseeing places as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary at local Halal restaurants (L for lunch, D for dinner)
- Private escorted tour with service of English speaking guide for group size 6 pax and above
- Driving English speaking guide for group.
- One bottle of purified water for each guest per day
- Tipping @ USD8 per pax/day (Adult & Children)
- Optional tour & Insurance
- International & domestic flights
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, etc.