No longer satisfied in the shadow of Sydney and Melbourne, Brisbane is subverting stereotypes and surprising the critics. Welcome to Australia’s new subtropical…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Brisbane, capital of Queensland, is a large city on the Brisbane River. Clustered in its South Bank cultural precinct are the Queensland Museum and Sciencentre, with noted interactive exhibitions. Another South Bank cultural institution is Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, among Australia's major contemporary art museums. Looming over the city is Mt. Coot-tha, site of Brisbane Botanic Gardens.
KUALA LUMPUR-BRISBANEArrival in Brisbane On arrival at the Brisbane airport you will be transferred by coach to your accommodation by Trip Shuttle (operated by Airport Con-X-ion). The rest of the day is at your leisure.
BRISBANETake a tour to O’Reilly’s & Lamington National Park (take in the spectacular panoramic views of the Gold Coast from Tamborine Mountain, then travel onward to O’Reilly’s for the tree top canopy walk, to discover historic logging tracks and hear the epic adventures of early settlers and the heroic rescue stories of the Stinsen plane crash) . Back to hotel and free leisure time.
BRISBANERide Mirimar Cruises The Koala and River Cruise accross Brisbane River to the renowned Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. At the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary you can cuddle koalas, feed kangaroos, and watch platypus, sheepdogs and birds of prey in action.
BRISBANE-KUALA LUMPURDepart Brisbane Today Trip Shuttle (operated by Airport Con-X-ion) will transport you back to Brisbane airport for your departure to Kuala Lumpur.
- Trip Shuttle (operated by Airport Con-X-ion) – Return seat in coach transfers to Brisbane Accommodation
- 3 night’s accommodation (Park Regis North Quay, Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square or Hilton Brisbane)
- O’Reillys & Lamington National Park ex Brisbane
- Mirimar Cruises – Koala and River Cruise (return to Lone Pine incl admission)
- Return airticket Kuala Lumpur-Brisbane
- Travel Insurance
- Meals, Tour & Transfers – not stated in the itinerary
No Details Found